lundi 6 juin 2011

Password

What is coming soon ? you've made a run,
All that story wasn't meant to happen,
Neither we've made a kind of promise nor oath
To linked us that way, that we can feel both.

Time and time again, we were both too shy,
Once again, with you, I would like to try...

By the way, my heart comes to beat at night ;
Evil doubt come soon throught my endless fight.

Why are you so close to my secret mind ?
I know you can see into it and find
Thought you want me now to say out loud
Hold on, words are here, and of them I proud...

You can understand what I think deep down
Oh ! I have to solve wrenches on my own,
Understand me please, that's not so easy...

Now that I can see you glancing at me
Or quiver that way at the slightest touch,
Win or lose isn't important that much...

[Que ma plume vous apprenne ce que ma bouche ne peut vous dire et que mon coeur voudrait signer de son sang.

Alfred de MUSSET]
Posté le dimanche 07 novembre 2010 16:08

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire